Once you've set up FStream, WAAM will be listed in your Favorites. All you'll have to do is hit the WAAM listing to listen to WAAM's 24×7 stream on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. So let's get started.
- Find FStream in the iTunes Store by either (a) searching FStream in the iTunes Store:
...or (b) launching the app's iTunes Store listing via this page:
- Download the free app and synchronize to your device. Once you have the app installed, continue below.
On your device, go to the FStream app:
- At the bottom of the FStream screen select Favorites:
- At the top of the Favorites screen select Edit:
- Select Add new webradio (the green "plus" sign):
- Type in the following information:
- Select Name and type: WAAM
- Select URL and type: mms://ic2.mainstreamnetwork.com/waam-am.mp3
- Select Encoding and select: WindowsLatin1
- Select Save at the top of the screen.
- Select the bottom-right FStream icon More:
- You'll need to refresh your cellular network. Turn your Cellular Network toggle "Off" and then back "On" (make sure it says "On"):
- Select Play at the bottom of the FStream, then select "WAAM". It may take a second or two to buffer and then should start playing:
We realize this may be cumbersome, but this is just a one-time set up. Thanks for listening!